1. Easy to operate, using PLC control, equipped with touch screen man-machine interface control system, easy to operate
2. Frequency conversion speed regulation, the machine uses frequency conversion speed regulation device, and the speed can be adjusted at will within the specified range.
3. Automatic detection function, if the bag is not opened or the bag is incomplete, no material is added, no heat sealing, the bag can be reused, and no material is wasted, saving the production cost for the user.
4. Safety device, when the working air pressure is abnormal or the heating tube fails, it will alarm.
5. With the horizontal bag feeding method, the bag holder can store more bags, the quality requirements of the bags are low, and the rate of bag separation and bag loading is high.
6. Motor control is used to adjust the bag width. Press and hold the control button to adjust the width of each set of clamps at the same time, which is easy to operate and saves time.
7. Some of the imported engineering plastic bearings are used, no need to refuel and reduce the pollution to materials;
8. Oil-free vacuum pump is used to avoid pollution of the production environment.
9. The zipper bag opening mechanism is specially designed for the characteristics of the zipper bag mouth to avoid deformation or damage of the bag mouth
10. The loss of packaging materials is low. This machine uses prefabricated packaging bags with perfect packaging bag patterns and good sealing quality, thus improving the product quality.
11. In line with the hygienic standards of the food processing industry, the parts on the machine that are in contact with materials or packaging bags are processed with stainless steel or other materials that meet food hygiene requirements to ensure food hygiene and safety.
12. Wide range of packaging, by choosing different measuring instruments, it can be applied to the packaging of liquid, sauce, granule, powder, irregular block and other materials.
13. The packaging bag is suitable for a wide range of applications. It can be applied to prefabricated bags and paper bags made of multi-layer composite films, silica, aluminum foil, single-layer PE, PP and other materials.